Sunday, April 5, 2015

Hockeyville USA--Play Saratoga Springs Hockey Game!

FUN NEW GAME! 

How can you help Saratoga Springs NY become America's very first Hockeyville USA??
Inspired by our most recent youtube video, I got to thinking: what other songs represent Saratoga Blue Knights?
Here is your challenge--post the words and link to the song that makes you think of Saratoga Youth Hockey!
Here is my first submission:
Saturday Night by Bay City Rollers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBn2ux5vRHk
Obviously the words should be:
S-A-R-A-T-O-G-A .... KNIGHTS!
Get your creative juices flowing fellow Hockeyville fans!!! 

Who will be the first to play my game?? I've got TONS of ideas and if you don't start posting I will be forced to actually sing them and post them on YouTube (which is really scary because all of my children know I can't sing to save my life!)

No comments:

Post a Comment